Completely clean your hands
from grime and germs
Germfree24® Sanitizing Soap is a unique, fast-acting, alcohol-free product that cleans, sanitizes and gently moisturizes your hands while offering protection against the harsh effects of repeated washing. FDA registered Germfree24® Sanitizing Soap will kill 99.99% of common bacteria why leaving the hands feeling soft and protected. Other FDA registered hand sanitizing soaps on the market today are primarily ethyl/isopropyl alcohol or chlorine-based formulations and not suited to repeat use.
Kills 99.99% of harmful germs
Germfree24® Sanitizing Soap kills 99.99% of the harmful common germs within 30 seconds and suitable for repeated use with out the fear of drying the hands
FDA & NSF Registered
Germfree24® Sanitizing Soap is both US FDA & NSF registered and ideally suited for commercial use in the food preparation, healthcare and public service industries where frequent hand washing and hygiene standards are mandated by law
Triclosan-free, bleach-free formula
Most hand sanitizers contain high percentages of alcohol to poison germs, generally over 65%. This creates a highly flammable, poisonous mix that carries with it opportunity for being ingested amongst other factors. Constant use of alcohol based hand sanitizers also has the effect of drying out your skin, leading to irritation and cracking. Germfree24® Foaming Hand Sanitizer is water based and contains no alcohol. It’s also nonflammable and non-poisonous, making it more effective & safer hand sanitizer for the whole family.
Moisturizes your hands with Aloe vera
Germfree24® Sanitizing Soap is a water-based sanitizing soap with added softening agents to leave your hands feeling fresh and soft and germ free. Our hand soap has been formulated to be non-irritating, ideal for repeated use in the home or commercial situation.
You make the comparison
|GERMFREE24® SANITIZING SOAP||OTHER SANITIZING SOAPS|
|FDA & NSF registered||May not be FDA registered or compliant|
|100% Triclosan and bleach free||May contain Triclosan or bleach|
|Non-flammable and non-toxic||Highly flammable and/or toxic|
|Non-irritating||Cause allergic irritation and rashes|
|Moisturizes skin, prevents cracking||Dries out your skin, promoting cracking|
|Manufactured in the USA||Majority are made overseas|
|Leaves hands fresh and clean suitable for repeat use||Not suitable for repeat use|
GERMFREE 24® SANITIZING SOAP DRUG FACTS
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Antiseptic Hand Soap
• Handwash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
• Helps to prevent cross-contamination by hand contact
• Helps to prevent drying of skin
• Recommended for repeat use
• For external use only.
• When using this product do not use in or near eyes.
• Stop use and ask doctor if irritation and redness develop.
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• Wet Hands and wrists with clean running water
• Apply appropriate amount of product
• Lather and scrub hands, fingers, fingernails, cuticles and wrists thoroughly
• Rinse thoroughly with running water
• Dry hands completely (incomplete drying may result in chapped skin)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Hydrolysed Silk, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol.