Treat minor cuts, burns & abrasions while killing germs and bacteria
Kills 99.99% of harmful germs
Germfree24® Topical Antiseptic kills 99.99% of the harmful germs it comes in contact with by disrupting the outer cell membranes resulting in a physical kill. This physical kill ensures microorganisms don’t adapt or become resistant over time.
Up to 24 hours protection against harmful germs
Most hand sanitizers contain high percentages of alcohol to poison germs, generally over 65%. This creates a highly flammable, poisonous mix that carries with it opportunity for being ingested amongst other factors. Constant use of alcohol based hand sanitizers also has the effect of drying out your skin, leading to irritation and cracking. Germfree24® Topical Antiseptic is water based and contains no alcohol. It’s also nonflammable and non-poisonous, making it more effective & safer hand sanitizer for the whole family.
Moisturizes your hands with Aloe vera
You make the comparison
|GERMFREE24® TOPICAL ANTISEPTIC||OTHER PRODUCTS|
|Long lasting protection tested up to 24 hours||Short term protection may only last just 90 seconds|
|Can be applied to burns, rashes, pressure sores and minor abrasions||May not be suitable to be applied to burns & abrasions|
|100% alcohol free, Non-flammable and non-toxic||May be highly flammable and/or toxic|
|Non-irritating||Cause allergic irritation and rashes|
|Moisturizes skin, prevents cracking||Dries out your skin, promoting cracking|
|Kills via unique chemo-electro-mechanical mode of action||Kill by way of poisoning the germ cell only|
|Kills 99.99% of harmful germs and bacteria||May only kill up to 98.9% of some germs and bacteria|
GERMFREE24® TOPICAL ANTISEPTIC DRUG FACTS
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
First aid antiseptic – Topical skin treatment
First aid soothing and germ protection for:
• Minor cuts
• Skin irritations
• Minor abrasions
Do not freeze. For external use only.
Do not use in ears, eyes or mouth.
• When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes with water.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if redness or irritation develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Children should be supervised when using this product.
Apply liberally over effected area, recommended for repeat application regularly.
Aloe Barbadenis leaf extract, Aqua, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glucoside, Laureate 4, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Polyhexanide, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxysilylpropyl Steardimonium Chloride
+1(888) 331-8332, Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM (EST)